70% Subsidy for MYOB Packaged Solutions
MYOB Premier Accounting Solution
MYOB Premier v13 - SG Edition is IRAS Compliant. Some important updates to MYOB Premier to ensure we make your GST and Tax submission to the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS), easy and accurate. These new features make complying with your GST and tax submission obligations, easy:
- IRAS Audit File (IAF) – Prepare and submit your IAF electronically
- New GST Return report - Allows you print the GST Return report to manage GST reporting requirements and facilitates periodic filling of GST tax returns and annual filling of income tax returns
- Pay import GST – to record GST payments for imported goods
- New Company information fields – allows you to enter the dates that you register or de-register, for GST
MYOB Premier v13 - SG Edition had been approved in accordance to the e-Tax Guide: Guide on Accounting Software for Software Developers. And is listed on IRAS website as listed on the IRAS Accounting Software Register.
With MYOB Premier, you can analyse your business in greater details, access your accounts on a network and handle foreign currency transactions and accounts.
MYOB Premier is one of the software listed under iSPRINT – Packaged Solutions. SMEs can claim up to 70% of the qualifying costs, capped at $2,000 for the purchase of the first packaged solution (listed) under each solution category. (This is subjected to fulfilling the SME eligibility criteria and the availability of funds).
For more information on MYOB iSPRINT packaged solutions, please contact the solution provider.
Tel: 6220 3306
iSPRINT (Increase SME Productivity With Infocomm Adoption & Transformation)
……..Get a grant to defray costs of your infocomm project to improve or innovate your business operations. As part of the move to simplify the grant application process, IDA introduced the concept of pre-qualified infocomm packages supportable under iSPRINT. These bite-sized, ready-to-use solutions enable SMEs to start deploying IT into their operations quickly and easily. The iSPRINT (Packaged Solutions) contains a list of solutions, both Off-The-Shelf and Pay-Per-Use that meet IDA's prequalification requirements.
All small and medium enterprises (SMEs) that are registered or incorporated in Singapore with:
- at least 30% local shareholding;
- group annual sales not more than S$100M; or
- group employment size not exceeding 200 employees*.
* Computed on a group basis, i.e. checking all levels up for corporate shareholders holding more than 50% of the total shareholding in your company and any subsequent corporate parent, and all levels down in subsidiary companies.
To encourage SMEs to use technology to improve or innovate their business operations.
The infocomm project should lead to:
- increase in efficiency/ productivity
- increase in revenue
- increase in value-added human resources (HR)
However the grant does not support upgrades and enhancements for existing infocomm systems.
iSPRINT supports 2 types of projects:
- Packaged Solutions* for basic business functions like Accounting^ and Payroll
- Customised Solutions that are tailored to your business needs
*Solutions must be pre-qualified by the Info-Communitcations Development Authority of Singapore (IDA)
*For each basic packaged solution, the subsidy is 70% of qualifying costs, capped at $2,000 on:
- Software/Subscription cost, up to 12 months
- Consultancy Services
^ Accounting Software must comply with Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS)’ eTax Guide and listed under the IRAS Accounting Software Register
For more info
iSPRINT (Increase SME Productivity with Infocomm Adoption & Transformation) by Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore
How to apply?
You may contact us at Tel: 6220 3306 to find out more.
Information brought to you by 01 Business Solutions Pte Ltd
ONE-STOP ACCOUNTING SOLUTIONS for SME by experienced trained Accountants with sterling track records providing accounting solutions to businesses with award-wining MYOB accounting software. Our service offerings include implementation of MYOB software solutions, On-site training for you and your staff in using the software in an efficient and effective manner, Setting up your MYOB software, Installation of MYOB software, Installing of MYOB upgrades, Upgrading of MYOB data files, System migration and data conversion, Data file repairs and data file recovery, Technical support for MYOB software, Customising MYOB forms to meet your unique business needs, Additional accounting, payroll, taxation and GST support is also available.